Following the consultation, I will work out the best remedy for you to take at the time.
Then, I will ask you to take small pilules that are to be dissolved in your mouth.
Sometimes I will ask you to take a water dose, in order to do this you need to place two pilules in half a glass of water and stir vigorously before each dose. Then, take one teaspoon.
- Take in a clean mouth, 15 minutes away from food and drinks, other than water.
- Don’t handle the remedy, use a spoon, tweezers or put on the lid of the bottle to dispense.
- The person taking the remedy may touch the dose that he/ she is taking.
- It may be slipped inside the cheek of a young child (taking care not to touch it) or animal by using a small spoon.
- Don’t use essential oils while on the remedies.
- Only drink coffee in moderation.
The pilules are fragile, make sure you;
- Keep them away from direct heat, strong flavours, essential oils and electronic devices.
- Keep them in the container in which they come in.
The remedies be anti doted by strong flavours in sensitive people.
Homeopathic remedies — like other medicines and natural health products — are best stored in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight, ideally in a cabinet. If you store your remedies like this, they will remain potent for many years.